Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bad day

Its friday, my exam is on monday... i have typed any essays but 2 which aren't important as i'll probably not remember the crap thats in them. I've read up for i think 4 essays which would be good, if only i wasn't so bloody tired and in pain... i'm falling a sleep and oh yah my computer is chucking a fit!!!

dAMN MALES!!! y can't they suffer as we females have to do????

I need to get my motivation levels up before next semester and also I need to learn how to study again cause i have completely lost by ability to do so... i know how weird it sounds but its a very real problem for me...

man, i should be studying instead of doin this... but i just can't keep my eyes open and if i can, its just barely!!!

well... all that typeing of all the bad and scary things were freaking me out but now i'm nice and calm again after writing a plan... thinking of taking the morning and some of the afternoon off... and then reading ...

Hehe, i have the most darling parents *mwah* i just love them to pieces. Thank you god for them *mwah*. and its such a beautiful day, i hope this lasts till monday. Sweet dreams... i'm off to procrastinate!

No comments: